CATEC Advanced Center for
CATEC
News

CATEC becomes Álava Ingenieros’ technological partner to provide global Solutions for aerospace systems development and integration


April 3rd 2012

Thanks to this agreement, the Centre for Advanced Aerospace Technologies expands its service portfolio providing the companies turnkey solutions to solve technological necessities based on complex systems integration and development for Aeronautics


Rate it

CATEC becomes Álava Ingenieros’ technological partner to provide global Solutions for aerospace systems development and integration
The Centre for Advanced Aerospace Technologies (CATEC) has signed an agreement of collaboration with the business group Álava Ingenieros to provide technological consultancy in international aerospace services related to high tech suppy in the areas of testing, measurement, communications, security and defence.

Precisely, thanks to this agreement, Álava Ingenieros Group, company with more than 150 high skilled employees, a turnover of €40 millions and headquarters in four continents, is intended to boost its technological capacity and service portfolio in the aerospace industry. The group is aimed at expanding its services beyond high-tech supply and focusing its target particularly on Consulting and following-up the customers to provide integral responses including not only technology but the whole successful application process: diagnosis, response, implantation, monitoring and post sales technological support.

By its side, for CATEC this agreement means to swell the portfolio of enterprises which are provided by its technological services or R&D projects. This technological centre is already mainly backed by these services. In fact, more than 60% of its incomes come already from this kind of agreements and projects for enterprises, while the remaining 40% come from competitive grants and funds from public programmes mostly European.

CATEC is currently working in more than 40 R&D projects which involve public and private entities. Last year (2011) CATEC reached an income of €4,3 millions.



Read 383 times




News | Innovation & Technology | Events | Editorial